Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Just Don't Get It: Crazy Jealous Women



Let me clarify before I begin. When I say 'crazy jealous women', I don't mean regular run of the mill envy. That's perfectly natural in my opinion. It's not cute, but if you say you've never been envious of another person, you're a bold-faced liar. I'm talking about 'Fatal Attraction' jealousy; the kind that makes a woman sit in front of a man's house like she's on stakeout for the police department just to see who he's dealing with. The shit that makes seemingly sane women stalk a guy's Facebook page to see who he's talking to. And let me go on record saying that I know there are plenty of guys out there that are crazy as hell with jealousy too, but I'm only talking about the ladies right now. I'll get to you crazy fellas in another blog.

Okay, so, what I've never understood about the CJW (crazy jealous woman) is what makes them tick. I mean, I can't say that I've never gone to an ex's social network page to see what's up with them or if their new chick is cuter than I am. That's just curiosity and wanting to be able to say 'that bitch ain't got shit on me'. We've all done it at least once or twice. I'm talking about these women that plan their whole day around that shit. If he didn't want you before, what makes you think that stalking him is gonna make him change his mind? I've never claimed to be an expert on anything, but I know guys, and they don't like being stalked. They don't wanna have to answer a million and one questions like 'Who's that bitch you tweeted hi to today?' or 'So you wanna fuck that bitch or something now?'. I mean seriously, ladies, that shit is just not cute on too many levels.

I have a friend (a guy) who's cell phone was recently hacked by some chick he's been dicking down. The chick texted someone and asked about the nature of the relationship between my friend and the other girl, calling him a stalker and all sorts of crazy shit. That's a CJW move if I've ever seen one. First of all, who knew AT&T was so lax in their security that just anyone can fake being you and get into your phone? Secondly, what made this chick do that shit? For all she knows, the chick on the receiving end of those texts could be certified crazy. Then you gotta think about how the guy is gonna react to you hacking into his shit. If my friend was a different type of dude, I'd be putting money on his books right now. Not that I condone violence against women of course, because you all know that I don't, but I understand that we all have a limit to the amount of bullshit we're willing to take before we snap. I told him I'll kick her ass, but he won't let me.

The only benefit I can see to being a CJW is that whomever you're with, they don't play too many games if they know off top you're crazy jealous. If a guy enters into it knowing he runs the risk of finding rabbits cooking on his stove, that's his bad and I hope he's gotta good lawyer and great medical coverage. Look at what happened to Michael Douglas in that movie. He had to KILL this bitch to get her to leave him alone. She kidnapped his daughter, tried to kill his wife, and some more shit. Of course, that's a worst case scenario, but that shit happens every day. Just like that astronaut in Texas who drove across the country wearing adult diapers to confront some dude. Seriously, if you have to go through all of that to get the guy you want, the problem isn't him. More than likely, it's your crazy ass ways.

CJWs make it hard for us 'normal' women because every guy, in the back of his mind, wonders, 'Is this bitch gonna turn out to be psycho like so and so?'. I understand that love and lust are both powerful emotions that can sometimes cloud our vision and perception of reality, but there's a limit to how much that excuses. Sure, we all want to be loved, but it should be healthy love. I've found that most of these CJWs are women that have experienced some sort of abuse or abandonment in their lives, which I can relate to and identify with. But, you can't use your past as an excuse for your present actions. Yeah, I was abused at various times of my life and my birth father was never there, but that wouldn't make it okay for me to be sitting on a rooftop peeking in a dude's windows or whatever.

Being a little envious of another person, although it's not cute, is normal. But when your whole life becomes what he's doing with the next chick, you have deeper issues than being a woman scorned. You're worthy of a love that will be equally returned. If the person you're into isn't giving you that, let go and move onto the next that will. We all need love in this life, but at what cost?

Have you ever known or dealt with a CJW?

Besos,
Toni


No comments: