Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm Back!!



Hello, world! I know, I know, I've been gone for entirely too damn long. The phrase you see above is something I've been telling myself for the past few weeks as I've been on serious hiatus. As some of you may know, I haven't even really tweeted in almost exactly two weeks, which is crazy when you think of just how much I was tweeting on the regular.

See, I lost my job two weeks ago and it had me seriously fucked up in the head. Like, for real, I haven't been as depressed as I was over the past two weeks since my grandmother died 14 years ago. I know they totally aren't the same type of event, but the pain I felt was certainly real. I was a mess; couldn't really eat or sleep, didn't wanna talk to anyone, and cried for the first 24 hours off and on. The whole situation was crazy. I won't give specifics because there's no point. I'm over it now and back in effect so why continue to give the past conversation in the present?

I wanna thank all of my friends that kept in contact with me and checked up on me while I was on hiatus. The words of encouragement and love really helped me pull through. You guys just don't know how much you all mean to me.

So, now that I'm unemployed, I have a lot of time on my hands to develop something people have been urging me to do for a long time now. As you read this, I'm making plans. Of course, I can't tell you guys all about it just yet, but know that I havve something great brewing on the horizon. That being said, stay close to me or be out of the loop.

Well, loves, that's all for now. I've missed you guys terribly, so don't be strangers!! If you're not already, follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ToniC813. That way, you can stay on top of all my randomness lol.

Besitos Con Amor,
Toni

No comments: