Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Princess' SOTD 2/2/2011




Good morning my loves (and the rest of you lol)! Today's SOTD is 'Only Girl In The World' by Rihanna. Now, I've never been a big Rihanna fan, but her latest albu 'Loud' has had a few tracks I'm actually into, this being one of them.
 
I picked this track for today because, just like the title and lyrics imply, I want the person I'm with to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world, 'the only girl that you'll ever love' and all that jazz. What woman doesn't want to feel that way? Don't worry, I'll wait............
 
When the one we want makes us feel like we're all that matters, we women will walk thru Hell in gasoline drawers to make them happy. All we ask is the same in return. Makes us feel as special and important as you want to feel. Show us that you love, want, need, and adore us. I'm not saying worship the ground we walk on or anything (unless that's the way you are. In that case, do what you do.), because that's a lot to ask from anyone. All we want is to feel confident in your feelings for us.
 
I know that there are some guys that are a little emotionally retarded and aren't big, or able in some cases, to effectively express their emotions in words. Hey, that's just the nature of the beast, ladies. No matter how hard we try to mold them, their DNA is what the hell it is. So, we gotta find ways to get what we want out of them emotionally sometimes without making them feel all feminine and shit. But fellas, throw a sista a bone every now and then. You might not be the mushy words type, and that's fine, but show your love in some way. Otherwise, you're gonna find yourself....well, by yourself.
 
So, on behalf of all the ladies, I ask the fellas to make the girl in your life, whether she's your girlfriend, best friend, or whatever, feel like she is the only girl in the world that matters. I promise the benefits far outweigh the discomfort lol.
 
Siempre (Always),
Toni

No comments: